Skip to content
1. Basic Details
We need to know a little about you to setup your ticket. All fields are mandatory.
2. Admin Access
Admin Access to new hosting provider
I have provided ADMIN access to my account
I would like WhatArmy's help with this step
Access to website being migrated
I have provided WordPress Admin logins
I have provided necessary server and database access
I will upload the website files
Website server and database exports
Max. file size: 50 MB.
Please provide information on a contact who can make changes to DNS, or access to DNS.
If this ability has been given to WhatArmy please enter WhatArmy in the field
3. Approval of Tasks
- Review your site and confirm there will be no compatibility problems on the new host
- Update your site to insure it meets the requirements of your new hosting plan
- Configure your new server to the latest PHP releases
- Migrate all website site files
- Review the site and test all functionality (including forms and payment collection)
- Update all DNS settings to point to new server
- Re-configure SSL certificates and firewalls to point to the new server
PLEASE APPROVE AN HOURLY RATE FOR THE ABOVE TASKS
I approve WhatArmy to spend
four hours at my standard billable rate
completing the above tasks:
Need it now? I approve WhatArmy to spend
four hours at the "Urgent/Off hours" rate
completing the above tasks ASAP
WhatArmy will not...
- Make any functional, aesthetic, or copy edits to the site as part of this task
-Setup and install a new SSL certificate. Any actual fixes would require T&M service
- Clean any malicious files found during the site review. Any actual fixes would require T&M service
- Perform forensics to track down lost username/password information for existing accounts.
Please acknowledge the tasks above that will not be completed as part of this task approval
I understand WhatArmy will not be completing any of the items above as part of this task or without additional approvals
Terms and condiations
I agree to the WhatArmy
Terms and Conditions
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.