Skip to content
New Website Launch
1. Basic Details
We need to know a little about you to setup your ticket. All fields are mandatory.
Who or where should forms be delivered to?
Do you have internal DNS
What Google Analytics account code should be associated with this site?
Who will be responsible for changing DNS?
Third party vendor
Email for person cutting over DNS
We will want to coordinate the time of the cut over with them and insure we are available to monitor once it is complete.
Are there any redirects required?
Please provide a list so they can be added during launch
Max. file size: 50 MB.
Are there any additional domains pointing to the site?
If yes, please list them below and confirm if we should be monitoring them.
Are there any additional tracking codes on the site?
If yes, please list them below so we can confirm proper configuration.
3. Approval of Tasks
- Publish the site to the public and have it function as designed, at the url(s) specified by the client
- Ensure that certain BASIC services are available and fully tested after launch
- Block access to any previous versions (development or otherwise) of the site (whenever possible)
PLEASE APPROVE AN HOURLY RATE FOR THE ABOVE TASKS
I approve WhatArmy to spend up to
two - four hours at my standard billable rate
completing the above tasks:
Need it now? I approve WhatArmy to spend up to
two - four hours at the "Urgent/Off hours" rate
completing the above tasks ASAP
WhatArmy will not...
- Update WordPress or plugins as part of the launch. If it is a new site then everything should already be up to date and ready to go
- Perform a Managed Site setup. Portions may be done as part of this task but the goal is not to perform the setup as part of the launch. Those tasks and checks are performed separately
- Add plugins or code to the site during launch, all preparations should be made prior to launch
- Configure SEO or add content to sites during a launch, outside of troubleshooting,
Please acknowledge the tasks above that will not be completed as part of this task approval
I understand WhatArmy will not be completing any of the items above as part of this task or without additional approvals
Terms and condiations
I agree to the WhatArmy
Terms and Conditions
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.